The S4 Operations Manager position in Sheerweave 4000 is responsible for ensuring all the goals for the Product Line are met on a daily and weekly basis. Management may assign additional tasks as needed
- Will manage and coordinate the development of Shift Supervisors in the S4 Product Line.
- Will maintain and update the metrics board along with the assistance of the Shift Supervisors.
- Will organize resources to ensure effective production of product throughout the value stream.
- Will conduct Point Kaizen Events to determine and correct root causes of problems that are preventing S4 from meeting organizational goals
- Will use Charter Goals along with Team Leader and Shift Supervisors to establish Quality and Productivity Goals for each step of the process. These goals will be reviewed twice a year.
- Will gain an understanding of the Scheduler functions and may serve as backup when needed
ACCEPTABLE EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer a 4-year degree from an Accredited College or University in Industrial Management, Operations Management, Business Management, Engineering or closely related field of study. and
- Five+ years experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Prefer experience in Kaizen, LEAN Six Sigma, Managing for Daily Improvement, Minitab, & APICS certification
- Prefer management or supervisory experience in a Lean Six Sigma Environment
- Prefer 2 years experience as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
For more information on this job, visit www.onetonline.org and search "11-1021.00"
Phifer Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status.